There are many humorous reasons to go RVing! Here are a few:
- You can use the phrase “home is where you park it” without irony.
- You can pretend you’re on a spaceship and make whooshing noises while you drive.
- You can play a game of “what’s that smell?” every time you enter a new RV park.
- You can make jokes about being “road scholars” or “professional nomads.”
- You can channel your inner cowboy and say “happy trails” to everyone you meet.
- You can have a different backyard view every day.
- You can make s’mores anytime you want without having to build a fire.
- You can finally use that portable toilet you bought as a gag gift.
- You can invent your own language of RV-related acronyms and confuse your friends and family.
- You can convince yourself that you’re living the dream and just on an extended vacation, even if you’re just sitting in a Walmart parking lot.
Of course, there are many serious and practical reasons to go RVing as well, but sometimes it’s fun to focus on the humorous aspects!